1 you are playing the game
2 if you think of the game you lose
3 If you lose you have to announce it and any1 who asks what it is you have to tell them the rules.
It's website is www.losethegame.com
The idea of the game is to not think about it. If you think about it, you must tell everyone around you, so they remember about it and also loose. After which, you have 30 minutes to forget about it. Once you have been told the rules of the game, your playing. There are no winners.
Rupert: Damn! That sucks. *Tells his friends he lost the
1. You are always playing the game.
2. You cannot win. You can only lose.
3. You lose whenever you remember the game.
4. Whenever you remember the game, you have to announce out loud "I lose".
5. After you lose, you have 30 minutes during which you can remember the game without losing.
6. As soon as you mention the game to anyone, they begin playing as well.
7. The goal of the game is to have everyone on Earth playing.
This now starts a chain reaction of people losing the game. Also, you just lost.
Person B: ......ARRG!!!!! XD
(30 minutes later....)
Person A: Hey guess what?
Person B: What?
Person A:...you lose the game again