* Flashy show-off signature with a HUGE image in it. These are hardly ever done by the user carrying it. It is usually accompanied with some lame anime character no one cares about. They all look the same, because they probably all followed the same dang tutorial.
* Animation hell. This guy loves animated GIFs, and it shows. Not funny, and your computer will start your second fan. I hope you have a content blocker handy.
* Proud users. These are the idiots with 10 "something user" banners in their signatures. They also have a huge "GET FIREFOX (or die)" button.
* The "no one cares but me" signature. These guys have a huge "I'm listening to:" thing. Most of the time, they're listening to some new punk/emo band that you probably hate. They also include random facts about themselves, as if someone cared. These are combined with Flashy or Proud signature types for a double suck attack.
* General GameFAQs user's signature. These have anime quotes from Naruto, Sailor Moon 'n the rest of that crap. No doubt it will have a nice fad included with it, such as "Fox for sex" or "I won't change this until...." Sometimes they include a quote everybody has heard before, in a sad attempt at looking somewhat intelligent. Bland quotes from other GameFAQs users appear at times.
* The useful signature. I cannot comment on these since no one has ever spotted one. Maybe you can be the first. No wait, better yet, don't have a signature at all.
"I'm listening to: Hamper Case by Green Gay. Uptime: 2 hours, 31 minutes"
"Do the Kirby Dance!!! <('.'<) ^('.')^ (>'.')>"