1. to angrily complain about
2. drone on about a topic, ramble
3. to leave and partake in an activity (especially surfing)
present: go off
past: went off
future: going off
1. "i can't stop goin' off about how high the taxes are"
2. "we had a couple beers and just went off about the days events"
3. "we're gonna go off this afternoon if the surf's up"
Prices shown in USD.
Напиши твоят email адрес по-долу за да получаваш Думата на деня всяка сутрин!
Имейлите се изпращат от email@example.com. Ние никога няма да те спамим.