1. (proper noun) Thrash metal pit fare born of New Jersey. The first thrash metal band in the history of metal, forming in 1980 and releasing classic thrash metal albums such as The Years of Decay, WFO and Horrorscope.
2. (proper noun) A Motorhead album and its title track where the band of this name got it from.
3. (noun) The act, or acts, of doing more than what is necessary to accomplish a task. Often associated with warfare.
1. I saw Overkill play last night and they played a kickass show.
2. A 112,000 square foot Wal-Mart is overkill for this small town.
Prices shown in USD.
Напиши твоят email адрес по-долу за да получаваш Думата на деня всяка сутрин!
Имейлите се изпращат от email@example.com. Ние никога няма да те спамим.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.